How to Make a Fishtail Braid
Just like the Basic Braid, this braid turns out best if you pull hair back into a tight ponytail first. The difference between the two braids is that you are going to seperate the ponytail into 2 strands instead of three.
Here's what a Fishtail Braid looks like.
1. Once you have separated the ponytail, you are going to start out by holding the 2 strands in your left hand.
2. Now you are going to take a thin piece from the outside of the right strand and join it with the left strand.
3. Reverse how you are holding hair and switch hands.
4. With your left hand take a thin piece from the outside of the left strand and join it with the right strand.
5. You are going to repeat steps 2 and 3 until the braid is as long as you desire. Then finish with an elastic.
Also see: Basic Braid
Damaged Hair?: If you feel you have damaged hair or need a detangler, read some home remedies, or submit your remedy to help others here: Home Remedies for Damaged HairNew Pages
Quitting Smoking with E-Cigs? - Here's how it worked out for us
Everything Made in China? - How is it that everything in my house has a Made in China tag?
Prepare for a Recession? - A list of some things we are going to do to try to prepare for a recession.
Ron Paul on a Peace Pole - Do you know what a Peace Pole is?
We Put Solar Lights in our House - Why not put outdoor solar lights "inside" the house?
Wind Turbine Test - We started thinking about how we could build a wind turbine to generate our own electricity.