Places to stay in Santa Claus Indiana.
There are only two places you can stay in Santa Claus Indiana. Santa's Lodge or Lake Rudolph Campground.
With Christmas trees and two stories of antique decorations, you'll be amazed that it seems like Christmas all year round.
The lobby is constructed of hand hewn barn timbers, first used in the same location in 1883, creates a natural setting for a festive atmosphere.
You can dine in St. Nick's Restaurant or sit on the patio overlooking the lake.
Their accomodations have a selection of whirlpool suites, king suites, rooms with two queen beds, or two full size beds.
They also have banquet and meeting facilities. Visit santaslodge.com
- see the snowman at Santa's Lodge... snowman
- here's the antique Santa at the entrance... antique santa
Lake Rudolph Campground
Next to Holiday World and the Splashin' Safari is Lake Rudolph Campground. In fact, you can see Holiday World
from the campground beach.
has about 200 rental RV's and cabins, 200 wooded full hookup RV sites, deluxe RV sites with concrete pads and patios and tent sites with water and electric.
The campground offers playgrounds, horseshoe pits, basketball courts, a game room, minature golf, paddle boats, and fishing. Or take a swim at the resort's two pools.
Lake Rudolph's season
runs from the first of April to the end of November. Lake Rudolph is seven miles south of Interstate 64, and only a few miles from Lincoln State Park, and Lincoln's Boyhood Memorial.
You can get discount tickets for Holiday World
at the Lake Rudolph campstore.
- a picture of the entrance to Lake Rudolph Campground... entrance
- Lake Rudolph Campground has a campstore... campstore
- a view of a campsite... campsite
- tall pines and electrical hookups... tall pine trees
- Each road has a sign, like... rudolph lakeside
- here's some of their RV's for rent... Rv rental
Visit Santa Claus Land
Santa's Post Office
Santa Claus Village